Applebee's Maple Walnut Blondie Copycat
- Yield: 9 servings
- Prep: 15 mins
- Cook: 20-25 minutes
- 1cup flour
- 1/2teaspoon baking powder
- 1/8teaspoon baking sods
- 1/8teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/3cup butter, melted
- 1cup packed brown sugar
- 1large egg
- 1tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1/2cup white chocolate chips
- Maple Butter Sauce
- 1/4cup butter, softened
- 1/4cup powdered sugar
- 1ounce cream cheese (2 tablespoons), softened
- 1tablespoon maple syrup
- Preheat oven to 350F. Line 8×8 pan with aluminum foil and coat with cooking spray.
- In a bowl add flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and walnuts. Whisk to combine. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, mix the melted butter and brown sugar with a mixer. Add egg and vanilla; mix well. Add flour mixture a little at a time until combined. Stir in white chocolate chips.
- Spread into pan and bake for 20-25 minutes or until a toothpick can be inserted and removed cleanly. Note: blondies may seem gooey right out of the oven, but will set further once they cool.
- Serve warm with ice cream and maple butter sauce.
Maple Butter Sauce:
- In a small bowl add butter, powdered sugar, cream cheese, and maple syrup. Blend with a mixer until smooth.
- When ready to serve, heat maple butter sauce for about 30 seconds in the microwave and pour over warmed blondie and ice cream.