Apple Pie Smoothie
- Yield servings
- 1/2 cup vanilla fat free yogurt
- 1 red delicious apple, cut into pieces
- 1 tablespoon apple sauce
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon 7 grain granola
- 1 tablespoon unsalted almond butter
- 1 teaspoon maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ice cubes
- Combine all ingredients in a blender and pulse until smooth. Serve immediately.
Reprinted with permission from Munchin with Munchkin. Munchin with Munchkin is a food blog focusing on healthy recipes using fresh and local ingredients. There is a focus on many specialty diets with recipes that include vegan, gluten free, raw, and vegetarian lifestyles. Recipes are also kid-friendly, budget savvy, and easy to prepare.