- Yield: 6 servings
- 4cups sliced apples
- 1teaspoon cinnamon or more to taste*
- 1teaspoon salt
- 1/4cup water
- 3/4cup Gold Medal Flour, sifted
- 1cup sugar
- 1/3cup butter
- Place 4 cups sliced apples in a buttered 10 x 6 x 2-inch baking dish. Sprinkle with cinnamon, salt and the water.
- Rub together the flour, sugar and butter. Drop this mixture over the apples.
- Bake at 350F for approximately 40 minutes or until thickened and bubbly. This is best served the same day as baked.
* Can add Nutmeg or Apple Pie Spice as desired.