Apple Cranberry Salad
- Yield 6 to 8 servings
Hazelnuts add a meaty sweetness to this apple and cranberry salad with a yogurt dressing.
- 3 apples, red and green, cored and chopped into 1-inch pieces
- 1 cup celery, sliced on the bias
- 3/4 cup sweetened-dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup hazelnuts, toasted and coarsely chopped
- 1/2 cup yogurt, plain, low fat
- 3 tablespoons orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 1/4 teaspoon satl
- Combine apples, celery, cranberries and hazelnuts in large bowl; set aside. Mix yogurt, orange juice concentrate and salt until blended. Pour over apple mixture and mix until blended.
Recipe courtesy of the Wisconsin State Cranberry Growers Association