Apple Cheddar Pizza with Toasted Almonds
This recipe is perfect for an easy dessert or great snack.
- 1 (12-ounce) can refrigerated, ready-made, pizza dough
- Vegetable oil cooking spray
- 3 large apples, thinly sliced
- 1 cup apple juice
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/4 cup chopped toasted pecans
- 1 cup grated white cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 425F.
- Lightly coat 14-inch pizza pan with cooking spray. Press dough into pizza pan.
- Cook apples in apple juice until tender. Drain off juice and reserve.
- Place apple slices on dough.
- Dissolve cornstarch in apple juice, cinnamon, and honey. Cook over medium heat untilclear.
- Spread sauce over apples. Sprinkle pecans on top. Top with cheese. Bake 15 to 20 minutes.
Upload a photo
You must be logged in to add recipes to your favorites
Login or register here