- Yield 6 servings
A great low-fat addition to any brunch when you need that something extra.
- 8 cups peeled and thinly sliced baking apples (about 5 large)
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 3/4 cup water
- Preheat oven to 350F. Coat a 2-quart oblong glass baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- Layer the botom of pan with the apple slices. Mix together the sugar, flour, cinnamon, and nutmeg. Sprinkle the dry ingredients over the apples and add 3/4 cup water. Cover with foil and bake 50 to 60 minutes or until apples are tender.