Apple, Brie, and Brown Sugar Pizza
- Yield: 8 servings
This pizza could be served for brunch, a snack or a light dessert. It is hard to beat or resist hot out of the oven.
- 1 (13.8-ounce) can refrigerated pizza crust
- 4 Brie, rind removed and thinly sliced
- 1large baking apple, peeled, cored, and thinly sliced
- 3tablespoons chopped pecans
- 3tablespoons light brown sugar
- 1/2teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Preheat oven 450F.
- Place Brie and apple slices around pizza crust. Mix together remaining ingredients and sprinkle over pizza.
- Bake pizza until apples are tender and cheese is melted and bubbly, usually around 10-12 minutes.
Nutritional Info *per serving
- Calories 193
- Fat 7g
- Saturated Fat 3g
- Cholesterol 14mg
- Sodium 328mg
- Carbohydrate 26g
- Fiber 1g
- Sugars 10g
- Protein 6g