Apple, Banana and Strawberry Froth
- Yield 2 servings
- 1 very ripe banana, peeled
- 1 medium tart apple, peeled and cut into cubes
- 4 strawberries, capped
- 1/2 vanilla bean, split
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/8 teaspoon cardamom
- 1/2 cup fresh apple cider or sparkling cider
- 2 strawberries, uncapped, split nearly in half
- Place the banana, cubed apple, and strawberries in a blender.
- Scrape the inside of the vanilla bean into the blender.
- Add honey and cardamom and puree at a high speed, while gradually adding the cider.
- Pour into champagne flute and garnish glass with split strawberries.