Apple, Banana and Strawberry Froth
- Yield: 2 servings
- 1 very ripe banana, peeled
- 1medium tart apple, peeled and cut into cubes
- 4 strawberries, capped
- 1/2 vanilla bean, split
- 2tablespoons honey
- 1/8teaspoon cardamom
- 1/2cup fresh apple cider or sparkling cider
- 2 strawberries, uncapped, split nearly in half
- Place the banana, cubed apple, and strawberries in a blender.
- Scrape the inside of the vanilla bean into the blender.
- Add honey and cardamom and puree at a high speed, while gradually adding the cider.
- Pour into champagne flute and garnish glass with split strawberries.
Recipe courtesy of the U.S. Apple Association
Nutritional Info *per serving
- Calories 200
- Fat 0g
- Saturated Fat 0g
- Cholesterol 0mg
- Sodium 10mg
- Carbohydrate 51g
- Fiber 3g
- Protein 1g