Appalachian Trail Mix
- Yield 6 cups
The Appalachian Trail is a footpath that leads all the way from Georgia to Maine. For hiking or a simple stroll through the neighborhood, a snack of trail mix is an easy way to boost energy and get a quick protein punch.
- 1 pound jar roasted salted peanuts
- 3/4 cup golden raisins
- 1/2 cup candy-coated chocolate pieces
- 1/4 cup dark chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup peanut butter chips
- Combine the peanuts, raisins, candy-coated chocolate pieces, chocolate chips, and peanut butter chips in a large mixing bowl.
- Store the trail mix in an airtight container for up to 2 weeks.