Anytime Fried Potatoes
- 4 medium red potatoes, thinly sliced
- 4-5 slices bacon, sliced & cooked**keep reserved fat**
- 1 small onion, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon parsley flakes
- 1 1/2 tablespoons all purpose seasoning salt
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper pepper**more or less**
add reserve bacon fat to a large heated skillet. toss in onions, cook onions until translucent
add potatoes and remaining ingredients. mix well. ensure that all slices of potatoes are evenly coated.
cover. cook for a few minutes. gently flip potatoes to brown and cover. repeat. potatoes are done when fork tender. this will take 10-12 minutes.