Antipasto Pasta Salad
- Prep: 10 minutes
- Cook: 15 minutes
- 1pound penne, rotini, etc. uncooked
- 12ounces roasted peppers, strips
- 12ounces marinated artichoke hearts
- 1cup diced muenster cheese
- 1cup mushrooms, sliced
- 1/2cup chopped red onion
- 1/3cup chopped fresh basil
- 2/3cup lowfat caesar or italian salad dressing
- Prepare pasta according to package directions.
- While pasta is cooking, combine pepper strips, artichoke hearts, cheese, mushrooms, onion and basil in a large bowl.
- When pasta is done, drain and rinse with cold water. Drain well and add pasta and dressing to bowl; toss well.
- Cover and refrigerate at least 1 hour before serving.