- Yield: 10 servings
- 1cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2cup light brown sugar
- 3tablespoons margarine or butter
- 1/4cup flaked coconut
- 2cups fresh pineapple chunks
- 3large navel oranges, peeled and sectioned
- 3large bananas, sliced 1/2-inch thick
- 2tablespoons lemon juice
- 1teaspoon coconut extract
- Preheat the oven to 350F.
- In a bowl, combine flour and brown sugar; cut in margarine with a pastry blender or fork until the mixture is crumbly. Set aside.
- In a separate bowl, combine coconut, pineapple, oranges, bananas, lemon juice and coconut extract; toss well. Place the fruit mixture in a 13x9x2-inch baking dish coated with nonstick cooking spray; sprinkle with the flour mixture. Bake uncovered, for 45 minutes or until golden.