Almond Joy Pie
- Yield: 8 servings
- 1cup coconut milk
- 1-- can sweetened condensed milk
- 3-- eggs
- 1/2cup toasted coconut
- 1-- 9-inch chocolate Graham crust
- 1-- Sweetened whipped cream
- 1-- chocolate curls
- Preheat oven to 350°
- In the work bowl of a stand mixer, whip coconut milk, condensed milk and eggs for 6-7 minutes.
- Stir in coconut; pour into prepared crust.
- Bake 12-15 minutes, or until set.
- Remove from oven, sprinkle almond slivers over the pie; chill thoroughly.
- Garnish with chocolate curls and sweetened whipped cream to serve.