Almond Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Yield: 3 dozens
- 2 1/4cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2teaspoons baking soda
- 1teaspoon salt
- 1cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1cup firmly packed dark brown sugar
- 1/2cup granulated sugar
- 1 egg
- 1teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3/4cup unsalted creamy roasted almond butter
- 1 1/2 cups chocolate chips or white chocolate chips
- sea salt (optional)
- Preheat oven to 375F. Whisk flour, baking soda and salt in a bowl.
- Cream butter and sugars using an electric mixer until light and fluffy, about 3 minutes. Add egg and vanilla; mix well. Add almond butter and mix until smooth. Add flour and mix until combined. Stir in chocolate chips.
- Drop by rounded tablespoonfuls, 2-inches apart, on baking sheets. Sprinkle with sea salt, if desired. Bake 12 to 14 minutes, until light golden.
Nutritional Info *per serving
- Calories 180
- Fat 11g
- Cholesterol 20mg
- Sodium 270mg
- Carbohydrate 21g
- Fiber 1g
- Protein 3g