All-In-One Wide-Mouth Stacker
- Yield 6 servings
- 1 1/3 pounds ground sirloin
- 2/3 pound spicy bulk Italian sausage
- 2 packages ranch dry mix
- 3 large garlic cloves, minced
- 2 teaspoons coarsely ground pepper
- 4 dashes liquid smoke
- 1 teaspoon sea salt (optional)
- 12 slices Asiago cheese
- 4-6 tablespoons mayo
- 6 large hamburger buns, grilled-with butter
- 2 large tomatoes, sliced
- 1 1/2 small onion, thinly sliced
- 6 slices crispy bacon
- 24 slices crispy potato, thin and deep fried
- 1 1/2 cups arugula
- Combine ingredients first 7 ingredients (ground sirloin through salt). Form into 6 patties. Grill or fry until juices run clear.
- Add cheese slices to hot burgers. Spread mayo on buns.
- Starting from the bottom, assemble: botton half of toasted bun, tomato, red onion, bacon, crispy fried potatoes, more red oinon, burger, arugula and top of bun.