All-In-One Wide-Mouth Stacker
- Yield: 6 servings
- 1 1/3pounds ground sirloin
- 2/3pound spicy bulk Italian sausage
- 2packages ranch dry mix
- 3large garlic cloves, minced
- 2teaspoons coarsely ground pepper
- 4dashes liquid smoke
- 1teaspoon sea salt (optional)
- 12slices Asiago cheese
- 4-6tablespoons mayo
- 6large hamburger buns, grilled-with butter
- 2large tomatoes, sliced
- 1 1/2small onion, thinly sliced
- 6slices crispy bacon
- 24slices crispy potato, thin and deep fried
- 1 1/2cups arugula
- Combine ingredients first 7 ingredients (ground sirloin through salt). Form into 6 patties. Grill or fry until juices run clear.
- Add cheese slices to hot burgers. Spread mayo on buns.
- Starting from the bottom, assemble: botton half of toasted bun, tomato, red onion, bacon, crispy fried potatoes, more red oinon, burger, arugula and top of bun.