Alfredo Stuffed Shells with Spinach and Golden Raisins
- Yield: 6 servings
- Prep: 20 minutes
- Cook: 30 minutes
A hearty and savory dinner. Perfect for a family meal, or a pot luck dinner.
- 1small onion
- 1tablespoon olive oil
- 16ounces frozen spinach, thawed and drained
- 1cup ricotta cheese
- 1cup mozzarella cheese
- 1/2cup California raisins
- 8ounces large pasta shells, cooked al dente
- 1 (15-ounce) jar Alfredo sauce
- Preheat the oven to 350 F.
- In a small skillet, cook onions in olive oil until transparent. Transfer to a medium bowl and stir in the spinach and cheeses. And raisins. Spoon filling into pasta shells and arrange open side up in a 13 x 9-inch baking dish. Pour Alfredo sauce over shells. Bake 30 minutes.