- 1 1/2cups wild rice
- 1 (6-ounce) jar marinated artichoke hearts, chopped, liquid reserved
- 2tablespoons mayonnaise or olive oil
- 1tablespoon spicy mustard
- 2tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1/2teaspoon salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 to 1teaspoon curry power
- 1medium chopped purple onion
- 1/4cup chopped red, orange or green bell pepper
- 2tablespoons minced banana peppers
- 1/2cup frozen sweet peas, thawed
- 1medium tomato, chopped
- 1/4cup sliced black olives
- 1/4cup chopped green onion
blog comments powered by
- Cook rice according to package directions. Remove from heat and let cool slightly.
- Combine reserved artichoke marinade, mayonnaise, mustard, vinegar, salt, pepper and curry powder until blended.
- Combine chopped artichokes, purple onion, bell pepper and banana peppers in a large bowl. Add rice and stir to combine. Add marinade mixture.
- Just before serving, toss in the peas to maintain shape and bright green color. Garnish with chopped tomatoes, olives and green onions. Refrigerate 8 hours or overnight before serving.