Smarter Tuna Salad
- Yield 2 to 3 servings
- Prep 15 mins
- Cook 0 mins
Mollie Katzen’s smart recipe has 47 percent fewer calories than traditional Tuna Salad.
- 1 -- (6-ounce) can white meat tuna, packed in water
- 1 large stalk celery, minced
- 4 -- radishes, minced
- 1 tablespoon minced red onion
- 1/2 -- Granny Smith apple, minced
- 2 to 3 tablespoons minced flat-leaf parsley
- 2 teaspoons fresh lime juice
- 3 to 4 tablespoons reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup minced walnuts, lightly toasted
- Place the tuna in a bowl, and flake with a fork. Add remaining ingredients and mix well.
Recipe Courtesy of Mollie Katzen.