- Yield 6 to 8 servings
- Prep 20 mins
- Cook 55 mins
A classic breakfast or dinner dish filled with sausage and cheese.
- 8 ounces bulk pork sausage
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 (10 oz.) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- 4 cups cubed King's Hawaiian Bread (about 4 oz.)
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese (about 8 oz.)
- 6 whole eggs
- 1-1/2 cup milk
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano leaves
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped red bell pepper
- Brown sausage and onion in skillet. Drain.
- Toss together meat mixture and spinach.
- Lightly coat a 10-inch quiche pan with nonstick spray.
- Place cubed bread into pan. Top with meat mixture and cheese.
- Whisk together eggs, milk, sour cream, and seasonings.
- Pour liquid evenly over pan.
- Sprinkle bell pepper over top. Push into crumbs.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 4 hours or overnight.
- Preheat oven to 350F. Bake for 55-60 minutes.