A Dish of Red, White and Green
- Yield 6 servings
- 1 pound pork & turkey italian sausage
- 1 package frozen, chopped spinach, thawed, drained and squeezed (9 oz pkg.)
- 1 can petite diced tomato with garlic and olive oil (14.5 oz can)
- 1 can cannelloni beans (15.5 oz can)
- 1 package vegetable broth / boullion / stock
- Crumble and cook sausage until done.
- Add the spinach, tomatoes, and (drained and rinsed) cannelloni beans to sausage.
- Add broth and cook until heated through and the liquid has reduced.
- Serve warm as a side dish or serve over rice for a main dish.