A Berry-Purple Smoothie
- Yield 4 servings
With canned fruit, like pineapple and blueberries, a smoothie is an easy way to fit nutrient-rich fruit into your everyday meals and snacks.
- 1 -- (20-ounce) can crushed pineapple in juice, chilled
- 1 -- (16 1/2-ounce) blueberries or blackberries in light syrup, chilled and drained
- 1 1/2 cups small ice cubes
- 1 -- (6-ounce) container low-fat lemon or vanilla yogurt
- Combine all of the ingredients in a blender and puree until smooth. Serve immediately or keep chilled for up to one hour. Mix again before serving.