8-Layer Taco Dip Salad
- Yield: 1 servings
- 8ounces cream cheese
- 12ounces Hell-of-a-Good French Onion Dip
- 8ounces medium taco sauce
- 1 1/2pounds ground beef, cooked and drained
- 3 3/4ounces taco seasoning mix
- 3cups shredded lettuce
- 2cups finely chopped tomato
- 8ounces shredded Mexican blend or Taco cheese
- 1/2 to 1cup sliced jalapeno or banana peppers
- 1/2 to 1cup sliced black olives
- Layer 1: Mix cream cheese and onion dip together. Spread in bottom of 9 X 13 pan.
- Layer 2: Spread taco sauce over layer 1
- Layer 3: Cook and drain ground beef; add taco seasoning; mix well. Spread over taco sauce.
- Layer 4: Spread shredded lettuce
- Layer 5: Spread chopped tomato
- Layer 6: Spread shredded cheese
- Layer 7: Spread sliced peppers
- Layer 8: Spread sliced olives. Chill well. Serve with nacho chips, Scoops or Doritos.