Photo by Mark Boughton Photography / Styling by Callie Blount
- 1 (8-oz) can refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1/2cup apricot jam
- 1 1/4cups chopped walnuts
- 1 1/4cups crumbled blue cheese
- 1/4cup dried cranberries
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Unwrap crescent rolls and press into a rectangular crust on a parchment-lined baking sheet.
- In a small saucepan, heat apricot jam over low until thinned. Spread over dough. Sprinkle walnuts, blue cheese and dried cranberries on top.
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes, until crust is golden brown. Slice into strips or squares and serve warm.
Nutritional Info *per serving
- Calories 120
- Fat 8g
- Cholesterol 5mg
- Sodium 160mg
- Carbohydrate 10g
- Fiber 1g
- Protein 3g