Four-lngredient Peanut Butter Pancakes
- Yield: 4 servings
If you don’t have self-rising flour, use 1 cup all-purpose flour plus 1½ tsp baking powder and ½ tsp salt.
- 1 1/4cups low-fat buttermilk
- 1/4cup cinnamon or maple peanut butter
- 1 egg
- 1cup self-rising flour
- In a medium bowl, whisk together buttermilk, peanut butter and egg until smooth. Add self-rising flour and whisk again, just until evenly combined. (It’s okay if small lumps remain.)
- Heat a large, nonstick skillet or griddle over medium heat and coat with cooking spray. Working in batches, pour about ¼ cup of the batter into skillet to form each pancake, and cook until tiny bubbles appear on the surface and the pancakes are golden brown underneath, about 2 minutes.
- Flip and continue to cook until golden brown on the second side and cooked through, about 2 minutes more.
- Top with your favorite sweet jelly or jam for a fun PB&J flavor combo!