30 Minute Pork Chops
- Yield: 3 servings
- 4medium Pork Chops
- 1medium Onion, thinly sliced
- 1/4cup Mushrooms
- 1tablespoon Butter
- 2tablespoons Worcestershire Sauce
- 1box Stuffing (Pork or Chicken)
- 1cup Mozzarella Cheese
- In large pan, saute onions in butter. When onions are about half-way done, move them to one side of the pan and add pork chops and cook 5 minutes on each side.
- While the pork chops are cooking, saute mushrooms on one side of pan. (Add another T of butter if needed.) When onions are tender, add Worcestershire sauce and stir onions.
- Mix stuffing with 1 1/2 cups of hot water in small bowl. (I heat mine in the microwave.)
- Put onions and mushrooms on top of pork chops. Spoon stuffing around pork chops in pan. Top chops with cheese, cover and cook 5 minutes.
- Serve with broccoli or your other favorite vegetable.