21 Club Bloody Mary
- Yield: 1 servings
- For the Bloody Mary Mix:
- 24ounces tomato juice
- 1 1/4ounces Worcestershire sauce
- 4-5-- drops Tabasco sauce
- 1/8teaspoon salt
- 1/8teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/2tablespoon olive brine
- For the drink:
- 2ounces vodka
- -- Lime wedge
- 1/2teaspoon horseradish (optional)
- Make Bloody Mary mix: Mix tomato juice, Worcestershire sauce, Tabasco, salt, pepper, lemon juice, and olive brine in a large container. Taste and adjust as needed.
- Make the drink: Pour vodka over rocks in a highball glass. Fill glass with Bloody Mary mix. Stir. Garnish with a lime wedge. Add horseradish, if desired.
—Recipe courtesy of Tara Wright, The '21' Club, New York, Ny.