Lemon-Raspberry Icebox Cake
- Yield 14 servings
- Prep 25 mins
- Cook 0 mins
Lemon curd is the secret ingredient in this easy cake.
Store-bought lemon curd is the very thing for making fast-and-easy desserts with lots of lemon flavor.
- 1 (10-ounce) jar lemon curd (about 1 cup)
- 2 cups cold heavy cream
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1/3 cup raspberry jam
- 12 full graham cracker sheets (48 crackers)
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- Stir lemon curd with a rubber spatula in a large bowl until smooth and creamy.
- Beat cream and sugar in another large bowl until soft peaks form. Stir about one-quarter of the whipped cream into lemon curd. Fold in remaining cream.
- Line a 9-inch springform pan with plastic wrap. Spread a thin layer of lemon mixture on bottom of pan. Spread a thin layer of jam on 16 crackers and arrange, jam sides up, in pan. Top with about one-third of remaining lemon mixture.
- Repeat with two more layers of jam, crackers and lemon mixture, ending with lemon mixture. Arrange raspberries around top edge.
- Refrigerate 5 hours to overnight. Remove pan side. Gently lift cake by the plastic wrap to remove it from the pan bottom and peel away plastic wrap.
Recipe by Jean Kressy.
For a complete menu featuring Lemon-Raspberry Icebox Cake, along with 11 more simple menus for year round entertaining, check out our Supper Club Menus Recipe App for the iPad on iTunes.