I’m always looking for a good glass of white wine to ease me out of the weekday workday and into the night—a little pre-dinner sip that helps stimulate the appetite while readying the spirit for the joys of the evening meal.
Castello Banfi’s “Le Rime” Pinot Grigio does just that. With bright and lively citrus notes, it refreshes, yet there’s enough pear-apple appeal to make it smooth and round. Sip it while you prep a quick meal, and if the dish calls for white wine, go ahead and pour some in—Le Rime is good enough to do your recipes proud, and inexpensive enough to cook with.
Look for the Label:
These quick any-night recipes will go great with Castello Banfi “Le Rime” Pinot Grigio:
- Fettucini Alfredo with Shrimp, Asparagus and Mushrooms
- Pork Chops with Orange and Thyme
- Chicken Schnitzel Milanese
- Chicken Quarters with Raisin, Tomato and Thyme
- Broccoli Rabe Pasta
- Pasta with Roasted Cauliflower