Using Agave Nectar
As a sweetener for smoothies or tea, as a syrup for pancakes and waffles, there are lots of ways to use agave nectar.
Looking for more ways to use agave nectar?
• Try our Banana Fudge Smoothie (below)
• Use as a sweetener for tea
• Squeeze a half teaspoon agave nectar into your morning oatmeal
• Use in place of maple syrup on pancakes and waffles
• Make macerated berries by crushing fresh or frozen berries with agave nectar
• Use in cakes and other baked good by substituting ¾ cup agave nectar for each cup of sugar and reducing the amount of liquid by about one-third
For breakfast or for a snack, this smoothie is low-fat and delicious.