DIY Crayon Centerpiece
This fabulous centerpiece will "wow" the kids—and keep them busy!
This adorable crayon centerpiece for the kids’ table will keep the little ones entertained before, during and after the holiday dinner. Here’s what you’ll need:
- A styrofoam or oasis ball (available at craft stores or florists)
- Craft paint for the ball
- A container (try a small cake stand or compote dish) to hold the styrofoam
- Double-sided foam tape to secure styrofoam to container
- A few boxes of crayons
- Paint the styrofoam ball and let dry completely.
- Secure the styrofoam ball to the cake stand or compote dish using double-sided foam tape. Starting at the bottom, insert ryons about 1/2 inch ito the ball, working your way around the circle.
- Don’t forget to set out lots of drawing paper for the kids to use!
By Karry Hosford