This adorable crayon centerpiece for the kids’ table will keep the little ones entertained before, during and after the holiday dinner. Here’s what you’ll need:
- A styrofoam or oasis ball (available at craft stores or florists)
- Craft paint for the ball
- A container (try a small cake stand or compote dish) to hold the styrofoam
- Double-sided foam tape to secure styrofoam to container
- A few boxes of crayons
- Paint the styrofoam ball and let dry completely.
- Secure the styrofoam ball to the cake stand or compote dish using double-sided foam tape. Starting at the bottom, insert ryons about 1/2 inch ito the ball, working your way around the circle.
- Don’t forget to set out lots of drawing paper for the kids to use!
By Karry Hosfordblog comments powered by Disqus