After the announcement of Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup Oreos, we're certain Reese's is trying to infiltrate everything.
When Reese’s boasts that chocolate and peanut butter are “better together” in their ad campaigns, we can’t help but agree. But Reese’s takes that love to a whole new level. In the past few years we’ve watched the brand infiltrate just about all of America’s favorite brands and products. So if you, like Reese’s, think a helping of chocolate and peanut butter makes things better, check out the following products Reese’s has left its proverbial chocolate-coated stamp on.
1. Ice Cream: I scream, you scream, we all scream for Reese’s ice cream. In this case, joyful screaming.
2. Hybrid Candy Bars: Since the mid 90s, NutRageous has been fusing the best of Hershey bars with Reese’s. Even better, the bars feature a hearty dose of caramel and nuts.
3. Cupcakes: While we’re suckers for our from-scratch Peanut Butter and Chocolate Cupcakes, it’s good to know that Reese’s approved cupcakes can be found on the baker’s aisle.
4. Sundae Sauce: Here’s Reese’s foray into the sundae topping arena. No chocolate here, but that’s what ganache is for.
5. Cereal: All right, this Reese’s mainstay is making us giddy. Our inner 10 year-old is craving a bowl paired with Saturday morning cartoons.
6. Muffin Mix: Morning cereal not your thing? Reese’s has a packaged muffin mix for you.
7. Pie: Can’t miss this neon box in the freezer aisle.
8. Dessert Bar Mix: Oven-less? Reese’s still wants to be able to cull that sweet tooth with these ultra-rich bars.
9. Whoopers: Malted milk balls trade their chocolate for peanut butter.
10. Dessert Toppings: In the same vein as the sundae topping, here Reese’s attempts world domination on your cookies.
11. Cologne/Perfume: Want to smell like a bag of Halloween candy? This one’s for you.
12. Lip Balm/Gloss: Try to withhold your excitement middle schoolers. This does exist and will make your first kiss sugar-coated.
13. Peanut Butter: Looks like Reese’s has put the gloves on and is attempting to take out JIFF and Peter Pan.
14. Cookie Mix: Cupcakes, brownies and now cookies? Betty Crocker is clearly seeing someone at Reese’s.
15. Candles: Now your house can forever smell like Willy Wonka’s chocolate factory.
16. Oreos – Last, but certainly not least, the newest of Reese’s inspired treats: Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup Oreos.
Have you tried any of the products above? Which ones do you need in your life? Comment below!