When Reese’s boasts that chocolate and peanut butter are “better together” in their ad campaigns, we can’t help but agree. But Reese’s takes that love to a whole new level. In the past few years we’ve watched the brand infiltrate just about all of America’s favorite brands and products. So if you, like Reese’s, think a helping of chocolate and peanut butter makes things better, check out the following products Reese’s has left its proverbial chocolate-coated stamp on.
1. Ice Cream: I scream, you scream, we all scream for Reese’s ice cream. In this case, joyful screaming.
2. Hybrid Candy Bars: Since the mid 90s, NutRageous has been fusing the best of Hershey bars with Reese’s. Even better, the bars feature a hearty dose of caramel and nuts.
3. Cupcakes: While we’re suckers for our from-scratch Peanut Butter and Chocolate Cupcakes, it’s good to know that Reese’s approved cupcakes can be found on the baker’s aisle.
4. Sundae Sauce: Here’s Reese’s foray into the sundae topping arena. No chocolate here, but that’s what ganache is for.
5. Cereal: All right, this Reese’s mainstay is making us giddy. Our inner 10 year-old is craving a bowl paired with Saturday morning cartoons.
6. Muffin Mix: Morning cereal not your thing? Reese’s has a packaged muffin mix for you.
7. Pie: Can’t miss this neon box in the freezer aisle.
8. Dessert Bar Mix: Oven-less? Reese’s still wants to be able to cull that sweet tooth with these ultra-rich bars.
9. Whoopers: Malted milk balls trade their chocolate for peanut butter.
10. Dessert Toppings: In the same vein as the sundae topping, here Reese’s attempts world domination on your cookies.
11. Cologne/Perfume: Want to smell like a bag of Halloween candy? This one’s for you.
12. Lip Balm/Gloss: Try to withhold your excitement middle schoolers. This does exist and will make your first kiss sugar-coated.
13. Peanut Butter: Looks like Reese’s has put the gloves on and is attempting to take out JIFF and Peter Pan.
14. Cookie Mix: Cupcakes, brownies and now cookies? Betty Crocker is clearly seeing someone at Reese’s.
15. Candles: Now your house can forever smell like Willy Wonka’s chocolate factory.
16. Oreos – Last, but certainly not least, the newest of Reese’s inspired treats: Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup Oreos.
Have you tried any of the products above? Which ones do you need in your life? Comment below!blog comments powered by Disqus